ALL WRESTLING TOYS : WHAT ARE THE HOT TOYS FOR CHRISTMAS 2011 : WOOD CAR TOYS
All Wrestling Toys
- wrestle: the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat; "they had a fierce wrestle"; "we watched his grappling and wrestling with the bully"
- The sport or activity of grappling with an opponent and trying to throw or hold them down on the ground, typically according to a code of rules
- (wrestle) combat to overcome an opposing tendency or force; "He wrestled all his life with his feeling of inferiority"
- the sport of hand-to-hand struggle between unarmed contestants who try to throw each other down
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
Large 16 Inch Sting WWE Figure Toy
Steven James ''Steve'' Borden, Sr. (born March 20, 1959) better known by his ring name Sting, is an American professional wrestler, currently signed to Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). He is best known for his tenure with World Championship Wrestling (WCW).
Borden has held twenty-three championships in various promotions throughout his career, including thirteen world heavyweight championships. He is a six-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion, two-time NWA World Heavyweight Champion, two-time WCW International World Heavyweight Champion, two-time TNA World Heavyweight Champion and one-time WWA World Heavyweight Champion. Known as the ''franchise'' of WCW, he is perhaps the most well-known professional wrestler to have never signed with World Wrestling Entertainment. Borden is the only wrestler to win Pro Wrestling Illustrated's ''Most Popular Wrestler of the Year'' award four times.
Geoffrey was on his way to work this morning minding his own business when out of nowhere this crocodile attacks him for no good reason. So Geoffrey sets down his crocodile skinned briefcase and takes off his crocodile shoes and tells the croc to bring it on.
Geoffrey sent the crocodile packing in no time, all it took was a few powerslams and couple of brainbuster and the croc ran off. Geoffrey's only concern was the mess the crocodile had done to his trousers, his wife Margaret would never believe another crocodile story.
This shot captures Geoffrey and the crocodile mid powerslam.
Re-edited and Re-posted - 28/09/11
educational preschool toys
educational toys and games
golden key toys and games
old boys toys biz
natural science toys
batman toys for toddlers
best toys 2011
storage for toys in living room
best toys for 9 month old girl