Preschool toys for boys - Spiderman toys for boys - Vtech toys coupons
Preschool Toys For Boys
- Preschool education or Infant education is the provision of education for children before the commencement of statutory and obligatory education, usually between the ages of zero or three and five, depending on the jurisdiction.
- A nursery school
- an educational institution for children too young for elementary school
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (boy) a friendly informal reference to a grown man; "he likes to play golf with the boys"
- A son
- A male child or young man who does a specified job
- (boy) male child: a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
- (boy) son: a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
- A male child or young man
old pic, new lines
Lila's Lines (4,5)
Lila’s preschool organized a trip to the theatre.
Me: So, did you like the play?
Lila: Yes. Very much.
Me: What was the title?
Lila: I don’t remember.
Me: Well, what was it about?
Lila: It was about life… About problems in life.
(Later I find out the play was about road signs and safety).
Lila looks at the photo of me aged 18.
Lila (amazed): Oh. My. God. Mommy! You were so beautiful! So, so beautiful! So much more beautiful than now!
In the car.
Lila: Mommy, fasten my seatbelt, please.
Me (irritated): You’ve been fastening it yourself since you were 3 years old! These days you always ask me to do it for you. What’s wrong with you?
Lila (shrugs): I’m improving my life.
Supermarket. A night before Halloween. I grab a jumbo pack of lollipops from the shelf. (I almost never buy Lila lollipops)
Lila (breathless): Mommy… ARE YOU OK?!
Me (angrily): How many times did I tell you to STOP?
Lila (politely): I think you told me nine times, mommy.
Lila: What’s a ‘rebellion’?
Me: Hmm. It’s refusing to do something you hate. It’s like… If you told me that you would never clean your room again. It would be a rebellion. And you would be a rebel.
Lila: Oh. So you’re a rebel, too, whenever you refuse to play with me.
Me: Have you cleaned your room yet?
Lila (proudly): No, but I made it possible for you to enter now, mommy! I moved the pile of toys a bit and made a little path for you in the middle.
Lila: Ouch, my ass!
Me: Hey, I told you not to use this word.
Lila: But so many people say it.
Me: I know, but don’t you think it just sounds bad? Let’s say it together.
(We say it)
Me (shaking head): Such an ugly word, don’t you think? It just sounds bad to me.
Lila (surprised): My sweet voice sounds bad to you?
I come to collect Lila from preschool. I find her playing with a group of boys.
Me: So, what did I interrupt?
Lila: Star Wars.
Me: Wow. Star Wars! How do you play Star Wars?
Lila: When we play Star Wars, I rescue them all. When we play Robot Wars, I kill them all.
Morning at preschool.
I kiss Lila goodbye when I spot a boy that matches a description of Lila’s new boyfriend.
Me (whispering): Is that him?
Lila (whispering): Mommy. GO. HOME.
(she disappears behind the classroom door)
I still can’t get used to the thought of Lila having two boyfriends.
Me: Seriously, I don’t know how you manage.
Lila: Why, I’ve got two hands!
Preschool. Lila and I get ready to leave. A little boy approaches.
Boy (totally ignoring my presence): Are you leaving, Lila?
Lila (lightly): Yep.
Boy: Did you enjoy playing with me today?
Lila: Mhm. Bye.
Boy (passionately): Bye bye, Lila!
(He follows us to the door)
Boy (looking desperate): See you tomorrow, right?
(We leave. I follow my daughter in respectful silence).
Carpenter's Toolbox for the Very Young - Woodworking Set with Vintage Design
A very handsome and sturdy woodworking tool set with storage tote to put your little woodworker straight to work.
This classic woodworking tool box includes: a vintage style hand saw, try square, mallet, pliers, and choice of either chisel or screw driver -- as well as, handy tool box for carrying and storing heirloom quality carpenter tools. Tools are designed and hand pegged in a traditional tool maker’s style.
All tools are carefully handcrafted of locally harvested, native hardwoods (maple, ash, birch). Tools measure between 5 to 9 inches. Tool box is also crafted of native northern white pine and measures approximately 11" long x 6" tall x 6" deep.
Each set is individually made
orchard toys puzzles
black and white newborn toys
personalized toys for girls
popular toys for 5 year olds
wiggles toys uk
toys r uc
2010 christmas toys
how to make homemade toys for children