Free toys for kids for christmas - Flying dragon toys - 2011 award winning toys
Free Toys For Kids For Christmas
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- The Sport Ju-Jutsu system for kids is designed to stimulate movement and to encourage the kids natural joy of moving their bodies. The kids train all exercises from Sport Ju-Jutsu but many academys leave out punches and kicks for their youngest athlethes.
- 4Kids Entertainment (commonly known as 4Kids) is a Worldwide International American film and television production company. It is known for English-dubbing Japanese anime, specializing in the acquisition, production and licensing of children's entertainment around the United States.
- With the sheets eased
- Without cost or payment
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
SFTT (straight from the trash)
and SFTC (straight from the camera). today was a bountiful day of dumpster diving for holiday gifts for amaya. we spent exactly zero dollars on her for christmas while all the neighbors shook their heads and told us how expensive their kids are for presents benji and i just grinned.
my father gave her the linden wood guitar, my mom a real tambourine (and lots of other cool things that she loved like the cherry chapstick), my sister is getting her a drum when she is in africa, my aunt gave her the firetruck and our friends blessed us with lots of wonderful gifts. amaya had only asked for bon-bons and a lollipop. (later she said she wanted a firetruck- thanks to aunt lois that happened in the nick of time).
now it's that time when the parents are overwhelmed by the amount of crap that their kids have and they chuck it all in the bin. it's a crying shame. i gasp at it all, i cant take it all home nor do i have a giant truck to rescue it all to give to a donation center (closest one is 45 minutes drive). but at least amaya gets some late christmas presents! this easel is perfect for my budding artist, the paper is from some packaging. she painted all day and then painted in the bathtub.
after dinner, i went out for potatoes in the garage, but the bulging trash can called to me in the dark. it was half full of toys, dolls, plastic tubs to store toys, a wooden bench and a toy cash register. perfect! thanks santa of the poubelle!
November 17, 2010
This is Day 339 part 1
i'm participating in Operation Christmas Child this year (again). it's a program that sends christmas gifts to children in third world countries. everyone participating packs a shoebox full of gifts (toys, stationary, hygiene items!) and the OCC people will ship it out.
i went to buy some toys for my box today, and found these cool plushies! well... they were cutel and they came in a box, which made me want to buy them.
i remember having one or two stuffed animals that meant a lot to me when i was a kid. i had a reindeer that i got for free (at least i think it was free!) during some christmas event at (i think it was) hillcrest mall, and a frog that my dad won for me at wonderland. i remember bringing the reindeer with me on family trips (i have a photo of me and the reindeer at some national park), and brining the frog with me to a summer camp where i didnt know anyone. when i was small i always thought to myself that if my house were to catch fire, i'd bring those two animals with me no matter what.
theres a chance that whoever gets these stuffed toys will lose them... dirty them, break them... maybe even take them for granted. but i'm hoping that maybe he or she will cherish them, find meaning to them, share with them.
SB-600 in TTL, high, behind subjects aimed down
SB-900 on camera, TTL, bounced over right shoulder
Triggered by SB-900 in Master Mode.
most popular boys toys 2011
hot toys for christmas 2011 for girls
natural toys for children
curious george plush toys
custom hot toys
hot toys falconer
pokemon toys uk